1143, Bunya Highway, Dalby, QLD, 4405, AUS
"Bellfields South" presents the opportunity to acquire quality farming country within 12km of the regional centre of Dalby on the Darling Downs.
Cropping - Dalby QLD
“Bellfields South” | 839.8003 HA (2075.14 Acres*)
6 Freehold Titles – Western Downs Regional Council area with bi-annual gross rates $9,464.00
Expression of Interest
Closing: 30th November 2023, 5:00pm
• 12km North Dalby
• 94km Northwest Toowoomba
• 220km West Brisbane
• Access via sealed bitumen on the Bunya Highway
• Single phase rural power connected to both residences and sheds.
• School bus to Dalby primary & secondary schools at front gate.
• Mail service twice weekly.
• Close proximity to major feedlots and piggeries.
• Major grain depots in Dalby.
• Cotton gins located in Dalby.
The majority of “Bellfields South” is level cultivation mainly deep black self-mulching clays.
788.18 HA (approx. 1947.59 acres) currently cultivated of which 381HA fallow and in 2023, chickpeas was planted in 406HA.
54ML Irrigation water license, taking from Eastern Downs Springbok Walloon (Great Artesian Basin) license number 48236R.
• 1 x New bore equipped with electric submersible near main house.
• 1 x Bore at main house.
• 5 x Concrete tanks at cottage.
• 1 x House dam at cottage.
Northern boundary is new steel post, 4 barb fence.
Small set of timber/steel cattle yards with loading ramp.
• Main House –3 Bedroom weatherboard
• Machinery Shed 15m x 30m.
• Barn 8m x 18m.
• Elevated grain silo.
– 4x 100T aerated.
– 3x 80T aerated.
• Cottage 2 Bedroom Hardie Plank
• Bulk shed 14m x 30m & skillion 8m x 30m
Roger Lyne | 0427 698 866
Andrew Kirtley | 0400 598 866
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 839.80 hectare