1226, Dalby-Kogan Road, DALBY, QLD, 4405
"Iandale", Macalister via Dalby, 722HA Mixed Farming
Mixed Farming Sold - DALBY QLD
Auction: 10:30am Thursday 3rd March, BMO Centre, Dalby.
“Iandale”, Dalby, situated 30km West of Dalby, 112km North West of Toowoomba and 240km North West of Brisbane.
The property has an all weather bitumen access via Warrego Highway, Old Warrego Highway and Dalby-Kogan Road. Facilties include; single phase rural power, school bus front gate to Dalby Primary and Secondary schooling, mail service three days a week, mobile phone service c/w booster and cattle selling centre located at Dalby, Grain, Pulse and Cotton facilities located at Dalby.
Total area of 722.9709HA (approx. 1786 acres), comprising of 366HA (approx. 904 acres) cultivation and 357HA (approx. 882 acres) grazing area.
Country is generally broad level plains of mixed basaltic and sandstone alluvium. Poplar box or Queensland blue gum open woodland or grassland, with Moreton Bay ash and wilga along creek running up to narrow leaved ironbark, bull oak and cypress pine.
Majority of the soil type is regarded soft self-mulching black and grey cracking clays. Current fallow country presents with very good moisture profile. Overall farming practice zero till working with 2m centres.
The grazing area is principally natural blue grass plus recently developed 37 HA (approx. 92 acres) new pasture consisting of bambatsi, progardes desmanthus, gatton panic and premier digitaria.
– Wilkie Creek runs through the property with semi and permanent water holes.
– One bore (currently not in use).
– Four earth dams (one connected to house electric pressure pump).
– Rainwater tanks connected to sheds – 4 x 5000 gal poly tanks, plus raised tank on steel stand.
– Rainwater tanks connected to house – 1 x 5000 gal poly tank & 1 x 1200 gal gav tank.
– Boundary fence (grazing country) five barb with wooden split posts – 10 years old.
– Internal fencing – five paddocks – four barb with wooden split posts.
– Three bedroom chamferboard home, recently painted internally. Near new evaporative air conditioner, new carpets throughout. Kitchen reconditioned within last 10 years, office built in. Veranda on two sides, plus outdoor entertainment area. Insulated ceiling. Solar hot water system. Filtration system for internal house water.
– Colourbond two bay garage shed.
– Machinery Sheds – 36m x 12m Steel frame shed, gravel floor, construction 2016 and 19.5m x 12.5m Steel shed, including complete concrete floor, workshop area, 15 amp power outlets, security camera, compressor and reel.
– Grain Silos – 3 x 120 tonne Ahrens c/w aerators, construction 2009.
– Fuel Tanks – Diesel 12,000L and ULP 1200L raised tank.
“Iandale” presents an opportunity to purchase a well balanced farming/grazing property ideally located only 30km West of the Regional Centre of Dalby on the Western Downs, Queensland.
Contact Roger Lyne 0427 698 866 or Andrew Kirtley 0400 598 866, Eastern Rural, for further information.
- Mixed Farming
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 722.97 hectare