Pirrinuan Grazing & Lifestyle
Livestock Sold -
Pirrinuan Malakoff Road, Pirrinuan, Qld 4405
For Sale $880,000 Negotiable
Prime grazing acreage within close proximity to thriving rural centre of Dalby
Situated 20km North Dalby, 20km South West Bell and 102km North west Toowoomba, with access via sealed bitumen Pirrinuan Malakoff Road.
3 phase power running down 2 boundaries, major cattle selling facility in Dalby and close to several major feedlots.
Area & Tenure:
– 127.8 HA / 315 Acres (Proposed)
– 1 Freehold Title within the Western Downs Regional Council
– Rates are not separated on this property
– The property boundary reconfiguration has been approved by council and currently waiting for titles office to issue relevant lot numbers.
Approx. 75 Acres black self-mulching cracking clays and the balance being black to dark clays of undulating open coolabah woodlands. Small gravel pit towards rear property.
Approx. 50 Acres previously cultivated but returned to natural grasses.
– 1 x Bore equipped with windmill pumping to concrete tank
– Reticulated to 2 troughs