305, Roche Road, Yarranlea, QLD, 4356, AUS
"Ruby's", Yarranlea - via Pittsworth
Other - Yarranlea QLD
“Ruby’s”, 305 Roche Road, Yarranlea, QLD, 4356 – via Pittsworth
110.436 HA (272.88 Acres*) | 2 Freehold Titles
14 December 2023, 10:30am
Pittsworth Motor Inn, 51 Helens Street, Pittsworth, QLD, 4356
New home, with a mixed farming operation and no better place to live within 10KM of the major Regional Centre of Pittsworth, on the Darling Downs, Queensland.
• 10km West Pittsworth.
• 48km West Toowoomba.
• Access via 3 km gravel on Roche Road.
• 2 x Stand alone solar systems.
• 10KVA Able Kruger diesel generator.
• School bus at St Helens Rd to Pittsworth prep to high schools.
• Mail service 3 times weekly.
• Cattle selling centre in Toowoomba and Dalby.
Undulating black self-mulching cracking clays rising to bottle tree scrub country.
Approx. 200 acres has been contoured and previously cultivated of which approx. 50 acres is currently cultivated.
• 1 x Bore equipped with solar powered submersible. Approx depth 90m, water level at 35m and pump set at 80m. Bore pumps to 2 x 5000-gal poly tanks gravity feeding into troughs.
• 9 x Dams.
• 4 x 5,000-gal poly tanks fitted to house.
Majority of fencing is 4 & 5 barb with mix split post and steel posts.
The property is fenced into 3 paddocks.
Solid wooden cattle yards with Warwick vet crush and loading ramp (scales not included).
• 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home approx. 7 years old includes 2 living areas, office all with built in cupboards. Split system in living area and wood heater, ceiling fans in all bedrooms. Veranda’s around 2 sides.
• 3 bays (9mx6m) lock up shed with concrete floor and power connected (solar).
• Machinery/Fodder shed is 33m x 11m with 1 lockup bay. Concrete floor and solar power connected. The shed currently houses a green fodder system.
Roger Lyne | 0427 698 866
Andrew Kirtley | 0400 598 866